Monday, June 28, 2010

And we all float on


By some fortuitous turn of events at Book Summit, and some please please let me help you with your epic publishing venture, I seem to have found myself an intern at ChiZine Publications, located here in Toronto.

First of all, how excited am I? I am absolutely blown away that I am able to help out, in whatever small way, with Brett Savory and Sandra Kasturi's shot AT the dark...Dark fiction, that is. Dealing with principally horror and all things of the surreal, coupled with Sci Fi and Fantasy, these two have made for themselves a really tight catalogue filled with amazing, unique stories that I didn't expect. Although their magazine which originated the name was founded in 1997, the actual publisher has been putting out tremendous works of literary art for two years and going strong.



Check out their catalogue for yourself. Throw down the fliff for these amazing books and keep your eyes peeled - distributing in both Canada and the US, as well as the UK, ChiZine is going to explode in very little time at all. There are also going to be a variety of events/contests going on, so don't forget to check their site, or my blog often for that kind of info! I am so pumped.

Limited edition, author signed hardcover copies of Hair Wreath and Sarah Court are still available for pre-order from HORRORMALL. Get yours while you can!

Lumiere~



No comments:

Post a Comment